Rebuild Texas

These prints each have a variable suggested donation. The most I’m asking for is $150, but will of course accept more!
80% of the generated funds go to the Texas Organizing Project, and the remaining 20% will cover shipping costs and materials.

To donate, just pick a print (or a few!), and message me via the form below.
Include which prints you want, your name and mailing address! Send your donation to lousinedb@gmail.com (via PayPal) or click the button below, and you’ll have your print soon 🙂
There are a couple prints, like “the breakfast piece” and Stolas, that y’all have been asking about a lot, so be quick before they get snatched up!

If all of my prints sell at their lowest price, we could generate $2,000+ for TOP!

donation-button

Available Prints:

 

 

 

Advertisements